Greatprice.sale Terms of Website Use and Acceptable Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you.
2. Other Applicable Terms
3. Who we are and how to contact us
Our Website greatprice.sale is operated by HDE Trading Ltd (‘We’). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10599191 and have our registered office at New Bridge Street House, 30-34 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6BJ.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can telephone us on 1-844-605-6400.
4. Changes to our Website
We may update and change our Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
5. We may suspend or withdraw our Website
Our Website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6. Your account and password
If you set up a personal account on our Website and you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us by emailing us at email@example.com or you can telephone us on 1-844-605-6400.
7. Website material
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
8. Reliance on information
The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (clause 9.3);
to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our Website; any equipment or network on which our Website is stored; any software used in the provision of our Website; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
9.3. Content Standards
- be: accurate; honest; and comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
- not: be deceptive, defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; promote sexually explicit material, violence, illegality, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; be threatening, abusive or invasive of privacy, likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, cause annoyance or inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or be in contempt of court. It should not contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- You should not impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that the Contribution emanates from HDE Trading Ltd if this is not the case.
10. Third-party links
Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
11. Limitation of our liability
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms of Sale.
Please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
13. Rules about linking to our Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Applicable law
15. Contact us
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our Website.